Friday, February 28, 2014

Upcoming New Releases - Week of March 3rd


Here are the releases for the up coming week of March 3 - 9, 2014




Tuesday, March 4, 2014







Thursday, March 6, 2014




Books I'm looking forward to:

  • Nil by Lynne Matson
  • A Death Struck Year by Makiia Lucier
  • Knight Assassin by Rima Jean
  • Half Bad by Sally Green
  • The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
  • Donna of the Dead by Alison Kemper
  • Let The Storm Break by Shannon Messenger
  • Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson
  • Immortal Muse by Stephen Leigh
  • Shattered by Teri Terry
  • The 47 lives of Alex Wayfare by M.G. Buehrlen 

So um, obviously I'm in trouble this month. There are just SO MANY awesome books coming out! D: How am I supposed to read them all?! The main ones I'm 100% reading are Shattered, Let The Storm Break, The Winner's Curse and Words of Radiance. 3 of the 4 are sequels so I'm excited to find out what happenes next, specially Words of Radiance, The Way of Kings was bloody amazing. If you like fantasy you MUST read it. I'll be writing a review for it soon. I already had the chance to read Death Sworn and well, it wasn't as great as I wanted it to be with that kind of setting. If you'd like to the my review, here it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

^ Scroll to Top