Friday, August 30, 2013

Feature & Follow #29

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Follow by EmailRSS or Bloglovin' is preferred :)


Follow on Bloglovin


Q: If you could only have ONE book - one book - for the rest of your life. Don't cheat. What would it be?


OMG, this is SO HARD! How am I supposed to pick just one?! Gah. Funny thing is, the ones am trying to pick from are all eBooks, they don't have paperback counterparts. Can I just pick my Kindle then? xD No? FINE. Ok then, guess it would have to be...Interludes by Sonny and Ais. I LOVE these characters to pieces and this book out the whole series is the one that portrayed them all equally, and it was a big step towards Sin and Boyd's relationship.






*Honorable mentions: The Awakening of Ren Crown by Anne Zoelle and Know Not Why by Hannah Johnson*



What book would you choose?

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my Feature
    & Follow
    !

    I haven't heard of this book or series before, but it does sound pretty interesting. I'll have to look into it.

    ​~​Andrea @ ​Beauty but a Funny Girl
    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The books are quite long, but I love them to pieces. They are free on goodreads if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this series, or the author, but it sounds interesting. I love finding new books that others love :)

    My FF

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort - new follower via bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angelas Anxious LifeAugust 31, 2013 at 1:01 AM

    I haven't heard of this series. I am about to look on goodreads and see what it is all about!!


    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nyx. Yay a new series to investigate! I've really enjoyed seeing what dedicated bookworms will pick when forced to.


    Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'm a new follower via Bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cover is simply stunning. Following you via Bloglovin'
    Vilia @ Backchatting Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't heard of this one.. will have to look it up. Thanks for stopping by my FF.


    New bloglovin' follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, that's one of the best parts about these memes, finding new books :)


    Thanks for stopping by and following!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, the answers to this one have been very interesting.


    Thanks for the follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. And the books are even better xD


    Thanks for the follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huh, never heard of this one, I'll check it out! New Follower on BlogLovin!

    Jessica @ Ramblings on Readings

    http://ramblingsonreadings.blogspot.com/2013/08/feature-and-follow-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah, it's not a very well known series, but it's great!


    Thanks for stopping by and the follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heather LittleBearriesSeptember 1, 2013 at 8:07 PM

    I've never heard of this one before!
    Old bloglovin follower!

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/08/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, not many people have. It's one of those hidden gems :)


    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't heard of this.
    Old BL follower,
    The Book Cove

    ReplyDelete

^ Scroll to Top