Sunday, November 25, 2012

Movie: Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters

I love the Percy Jackson series. I actually saw the movie first before I read the book, which isn't how I usually do it. I liked the movie and a couple of months later I started reading the books. 

Wasn't surprising that the book was so much better than the movie, but what was surprising was how different it actually was. There were quite a few scenes that were pretty different. It almost felt like reading something that was completely unrelated to the movie. 

So I'm super glad and excited to share with you guys some pictures of the set of the second movie Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, which looks like it will stick much closer to the books this time around! :)

So without further ado, here it is!




*PS: Awesome music choice too :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

^ Scroll to Top