Saturday, November 17, 2012

Review: The Prince with Amnesia by Emily Evans

Title: The Prince with Amnesia
Author: Emily Evans
Release Date: November 9, 2012
Rating: 2 Stars
Amazon
Goodreads

Book Blurb


Violet’s sure of three things:
• Its senior year and its time to date
• She’ll have to lie to do it
• She wants to date the hot new guy – Kai
Kai’s sure of three things: 
• He has amnesia 
• He’s recuperating in secret in America
• He wants to date Violet
Ever dated a hot guy with amnesia who turns out to be a prince in disguise? 
- Welcome to Violet’s senior year.


Review



This was supposed to be a cute, fun read, and it kinda was, but I had a big problem with this one and it was that I felt disconnected from the characters and what they were feeling. I hadn't realized that it was the same author of The Accidental Movie Star, which it turns out I had the same problem that I did with this one.

This had a good solid plot and I did like the characters, but it was all show instead of feel. I just couldn't really get into it.

So for me this book was ok, and after 2 misses with this author I don't think I'll bother with another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

^ Scroll to Top