Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WWW Wednesday Nov. 28th


WWW Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

My answers...

What are you currently reading?



A Shimmer of Angels by Lisa M. Basso (GR). This is an ARC I got from NetGalley. I haven't exactly started reading it yet, but will start it sometime today.

What did you recently finish reading?



Prophecy of The Most Beautiful (Oracle of Delphi #1) by Diantha Jones (GR). Just finished this one on Monday. Really enjoyed the greek mythology aspect of it.



After Dark (19th Year #1) by Emi Gayle (GR). Picked this one up cause the concept was new to me. Had heard of changelings before but the spin the author gave to this new to me and it didn't dissapoint in that aspect. You can see my review here.

What do you think you'll read next?



Shadow's Claim (The Dacians #1) by Kresley Cole (GR). So excited to read this one! Love her IAD series and Poison Princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

^ Scroll to Top