Title: What Really Happened In Peru
Series: The Bane Chronicles #1
Publication Date: April 16, 2013
Fans of The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices know that Magnus Bane is banned from Peru—and now they can find out why. One of ten adventures in The Bane Chronicles.
There are good reasons Peru is off-limits to Magnus Bane. Follow Magnus’s Peruvian escapades as he drags his fellow warlocks Ragnor Fell and Catarina Loss into trouble, learns several instruments (which he plays shockingly), dances (which he does shockingly), and disgraces his host nation by doing something unspeakable to the Nazca Lines.
This standalone e-only short story illuminates the life of the enigmatic Magnus Bane, whose alluring personality populates the pages of the #1 New York Times bestselling series The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices. This story in The Bane Chronicles, What Really Happened in Peru, is written by Cassandra Clare and Sarah Rees Brennan.
The Bane Chronicles:
- What Really Happened In Peru (April 16, 2013)
- The Runaway Queen (May 21, 2013)
- Vampires, Scones, and Edmund Herondale (June 18, 2013)
- The Midnight Heir (July 16, 2013)
- The Rise and Fall of the Hotel Dumort (August 20, 2013)
- Saving Raphael Santiago (September 17, 2013)
- No Immortal Can Keep a Secret (October 15, 2013)
- The Course of True Love (and First Dates) (November 19, 2013)
- What to Buy the Shadowhunter Who Has Everything: (And Who You're Not Officially Dating Anyway) (December 17, 2013)
- The Last Stand of the New York Institute (December 31, 2013)
Anyone else excited for more Magnus and Malec?!Tweet