Friday, March 21, 2014

Upcoming New Releases - Week of March 24th


Here are the releases for the up coming week of March 24 - 30, 2014




Tuesday, March 25, 2014







Thursday, March 27, 2014








Books I'm looking forward to:

  • Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano
  • A Kiss in the Dark by Cat Clarke
  • Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
  • Daughter of Chaos by Jen McConnel

Nearly Gone sounds right up my alley with psychic powers, government involvement and serial killers :D. Now, according to Goodreads Say What You Will is supposed to come out all the way in June but! if you go on Amazon and look it up as Amy and Mathew it'll be on sale on March 27th :)


2 comments:

  1. Where the Rock Splits the Sky - lol, interesting title. And I'm not sure if I'm interested in "John Green's The Fault in Our Stars meets Rainbow Rowell's Eleanor & Park" but THAT COVER. *drools* And some said "serial killers"? I think should check out Nearly Gone too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! If it has serial killer count me in. I've never read TFIOS but I might pick up Say What You Will, seems a bit more lighthearted, more my kind of read lol.

    ReplyDelete

^ Scroll to Top