Friday, March 7, 2014

Upcoming New Releases - Week of March 10th


Here are the releases for the up coming week of March 10 - 16, 2014




Tuesday, March 11, 2014






Books I'm looking forward to:

  • Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski
  • Sweet Strange Song by Adi Rule
  • The Voice Inside my Head by S.J. Laidlaw
  • Love Hacked by Penny Reid

Don't Even Think About It sounds like it will be a fun book. Teen in high school getting telepathy. Chaos xD Sweet Strange Song has a creepy, haunting vibe to it, so I'll be keeping my eye on that one and The Voice Inside my Head sounds pretty awesome too. Love my psychological thrillers. AHH! Penny is releasing another book!! So happy! I LOVE her Knitting in the City series, best romcoms I've read so far :)


4 comments:

  1. Can barely wait for Night Broken by Patricia Briggs. Just a few more days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried reading that series, but me and shapeshifters just don't mix lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for Night Broken and Don't Even Think About It! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

^ Scroll to Top