I'll be posting about what happened last week and what you might expect this week and anything else that has caught my attention. I'm linking up to the Sunday Post, a meme by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
What happened last week on Unraveling Words...
- Waiting on Fractured by Sarah Fine
- Feature & Follow #30
- Upcoming New Releases for the week of Sept. 9
What you can expect this week...
- [ARC] Not A Drop To Drink by Mindi McGinnis
- 15 Minutes by Jill Cooper
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Upcoming New Releases for the week of Sept. 16
- Book Spotlight: The Hidden Realms of Firestone
- Book Blitz of American Girl on Saturn by Nikki Godwin
I like this new morning schedule that I have for my lab work now, so much better. I get way more time to blog, read and review, and even free time for homework! xD Just watched World War Z, pretty awesome movie. Really liked their take on zombies, they were damn vicious. Have any of you watched it?
Hope everyone has a great week!
*Don't forget to check out the giveaways!*