I'll be posting about what happened last week and what you might expect this week and anything else that has caught my attention. I'm linking up to the Sunday Post, a meme by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
What happened last week on Unraveling Words...
- Waiting on Charming by Elliot James
- Feature & Follow #29
- Upcoming New Releases for the week of Sept. 2
- Quote-Tastic Mondays - Know Not Why by Hannah Johnson
- Book Blitz+ Giveaway: Aberrant by Ruth Silver
What you can expect this week...
- [ARC] The Clockwork Scarab by Colleen Gleason
- [DNF] Chaos by Christine O'Neil
- [ARC] Coldest Girl in Cold Town by Holly Black
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Upcoming New Releases for the week of Sept. 9
- Book Tour for The Wishing Well Curse by Lynn Donovan
Again, super late on this post, but it was a hectic day. Last Sunday I'll be working in the lab though, so yay! :D Quote-Tastic Mondays is going to be a sporadic meme post that I'll be doing. Whenever a quote really strikes me, then 'll post. I also won't be taking part in next week's FF since my book shelf pretty much sucks. I really don't own that many physical books. I do however have over 100+ books on my Kindle :P I also watched City of Bones on Friday and let's just say it was certainly an experience. With all the fangirl creaming that was going on I couldn't concentrate nor hear the movie, so I want to watch it again lol.
Hope everyone has a great week!
*Don't forget to check out the giveaways!*