Friday, April 18, 2014

Upcoming New Releases - Week of April 21st


Here are the releases for the up coming week of April 21 - 27, 2014




Tuesday, April 22, 2014





Thursday, April 24, 2014









Books I'm looking forward to:

  • Deception's Princess by Esther Friesner
  • The Fearless by Emma Pass

I have read ACID by Emma Pass and it was disappointing, but I'm willing to give this author another go so I'll be looking forward to The Fearless. And since I love fantasy Deception's Princess is right up my alley, the only thing holding me back in the mention of the dreaded love triangle. I have already read Talker 25 and The Last Best Kiss, which I already reviewed here. I'll think of writing one for Talker 25 soon. Sneak peek: It was awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

^ Scroll to Top