Friday, April 25, 2014

Upcoming New Releases - Week of April 28th


Here are the releases for the up coming week of April 28 - May 4, 2014




Tuesday, April 29, 2014





Thursday, May 1, 2014






Books I'm looking forward to:

  • Into The Shadows by Kiersten White
  • Catch A Falling Star by Kim Culbertson
  • The Looking Glass by Jessica Arnold
  • Scan by Sarah Fine
  • Killing Ruby Rose by Jessie Humphries

I've already read The Taking and Sweet Reckoning. The Taking was just a big NO and Sweet Reckoning was...Well I was expecting a lot more than what I got. I'm excited for Scan by Sarah Fine, after having read Sanctum I'm all for whatever she writes.


2 comments:

  1. The Taking sounds really interesting (even though I'm not a big alien fan). I also am thinking about reading Catch a Fallen Star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Taking was a very hit and miss book from what I've seen, both from people who like aliens or not. And really the alien aspect isn't that heavy, just some conspiracy stuff, government involvement and just plain weirdness, all mostly at the end.

    ReplyDelete

^ Scroll to Top