Saturday, November 2, 2013

Upcoming New Releases - Week of Nov. 4


Here are the releases for the up coming week of November 4 - Nov. 10, 2013




Tuesday, November 5, 2013







Thursday, November 7, 2013






Books I'm looking forward to:

  • Daylighters by Rachel Caine
  • After Eden by Helen Douglas
  • Champion by Marie Lu
  • Cracked by Eliza Crewe
  • Olivia Twisted by Vivi Barnes
  • Nightmare City by Andrew Klavan
  • The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Morganville Vampires is coming to an end! D: The last few books haven't been really up to par, but I still love this series and I'll be sad to see it go. Now that Champion is almost out I'll be reading the whole series in one go :) I actually already read Cracked, and I really enjoyed it! And I pretty much read anything by Jennifer Barnes, so The Naturals is a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment

^ Scroll to Top