Thursday, May 1, 2014

April in Books

Solid month for books :)


Books Read: (18)







Books Reviewed: (10)






Favorite Reads: 





Traitor's Blade had such awesome humor and the characters were so lively. Loved it. When All The World Sleeps deals with some heavy stuff but it's also very sweet.


Favorite Covers: 









Good month for books, but I've been having horrible luck with ARCs. Out of the 5 that I reviewed only two of them got 3 stars, none got above that. I have high hopes for this new batch of ARCs that I just got from Edelweiss. I've also changed internship places. I'm now in a new lab, doing different things and a new schedule and I'm happy to report that it's so much better! I'm actually enjoying it for once.


So how was your month?

4 comments:

  1. That's a lot of books read!
    I read the Traitor's Blade recently as well and I really liked it. The cover they have attached to my version is different though. I also read the Taking, Prisoner of Night and Fog and After the End, that you mention in your reviewed section and I liked them too.
    I'm excited to see what the new batch of books you got to read was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yet I feel like I've been reading too slow and not enough? lol The again there is never enough reading :P
    Which cover do you like better?
    I'm actually thinking of starting a feature like Stacking Your Shelves, but more of a mix between what I've gotten my hands on and what new books I've come across.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Itara @ My Midnight FantasiesMay 2, 2014 at 10:25 PM

    Great books you read, you read a lot. I fee like I was lacking last month. I was in a funk :(

    My April wrap up.

    http://mymidnightfantasies.blogspot.com/2014/05/monthly-wrap-up-april-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya. I was in a funk last month as well. Had to make myself read pretty much cause I just had no motivation to pick anything.

    ReplyDelete

^ Scroll to Top