Solid month for books :)
Books Read: (18)
Books Reviewed: (10)
- Ask Me by Kimberly Pauley - Eh
- The Girl For Me by Failte - New genre for me and I liked it :)
- [ARC] Prisoner of Night and Fog (Prisoner of Night and Fog #1) by Anne Blankman - Not my cup of tea.
- [ARC] The Last Best Kiss by Claire LaZebnik - Lovely read.
- Rebel Belle (Rebel Belle #1) by Rachel Hawkins - Very cute fun read.
- Hunting by Andrea K. Höst - Great fantasy. Love this author.
- [ARC] The Taking (The Taking #1) by Kimberly Derting - Strike two with Ms. Derting.
- [ARC] Sweet Reckoning (Sweet Trilogy #3) by Wendy Higgins - Was not entirely happy with this book.
- When All The World Sleeps by Lisa Henry & J.A. Rock - Really great!
- [ARC] After The End (After The End #1) by Amy Plum - Good start to this series. Loved the character.
Traitor's Blade had such awesome humor and the characters were so lively. Loved it. When All The World Sleeps deals with some heavy stuff but it's also very sweet.
Good month for books, but I've been having horrible luck with ARCs. Out of the 5 that I reviewed only two of them got 3 stars, none got above that. I have high hopes for this new batch of ARCs that I just got from Edelweiss. I've also changed internship places. I'm now in a new lab, doing different things and a new schedule and I'm happy to report that it's so much better! I'm actually enjoying it for once.
So how was your month?