Wednesday, January 2, 2013

WWW Wednesday Jan. 2


WWW Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


My answers...



What are you currently reading?



Queen of Babble: In the Big City by Meg Cabot. This is the sequel to Queen of Babble. I usually like all of Meg Cabot's books, but the MC for this one was really grating of my nerves at first. Getting more bearable now, we'll see how it goes.


What did you recently finish?



Witch's Brew (The Spellspinners of Melas County #1) by Heidi R. Kling. I wasn't expecting to like this one as much as I did. Reminded me why I like stories about witches so much. You can see my review here.



The Cat's Meow (Witch's Brew #1) by Stacey Kennedy. Seeing a pattern here? No? xD I really liked this one as well, the MC was great! and it had a twist which I didn't see coming at all. I included this one in my Mini Reviews for last week.



Edgewood (Edgewood #1) by Karen McQuestion. This is my first author request and what a great way to start! Really loved the characters and the way this one was written. Can't wait for the sequel! You can see my review here.



Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot. Won this one a couple of weeks ago along with the sequel  Sadly it wasn't as great as what I was expecting, but good enough I guess. You can find my review here.

What do you think you’ll read next?


Specifically, I don't know what I'll read next. I'm thinking either one of the ARCs I still have or start on my TBR Pile Reading Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Both your "witch" books sounds good. I'm going to check those out.

    http://planetpooks.com/www-wednesday-01-02-13/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when you can't really like the main character of a book. Hopefully your Cabot book gets better. Edgewood and Cat's Meow also look like good reads. I've added them to my list of books to check out.

    My WWW Wednesday can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank God, the book did actually get better. I'm on the last one now. I don't know if I just got used to her or she did actually get better lol.

      Delete
  3. Love witch books! Definitely going to be adding those to my list.

    Not so sure about the Meg Cabot books though. I loved her All American Girl novel and the sequel but have read virtually nothing besides those and Abandon.

    My WWW Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

^ Scroll to Top