Friday, January 4, 2013

Feature & Follow [2]


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!


If you can't follow via GFC, then please follow via NetworkedBlogs or e-mail! :)



Question: What New Years Blogging or Writing resolution have you placed on yourself?

Answer: I actually didn't place any kind of resolution on myself, and I don't write so there is that. I made a post about this already actually if you want to know the reason why you can read it here :)

7 comments:

  1. Cool answer :)

    new follower
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-and-follow-31.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Now following you via GFC. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not usually one for making resolutions, although I did this year. Thanks for stopping by My FF this week. Following you back via GFC :)
    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for stopping by my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't usually do resolutions either - good answer :) Thanks for visiting my blog earlier - sorry it took me a little while to get back :)
    Old follower via GFC but I follower via NB too!

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete

^ Scroll to Top