Friday, July 5, 2013

Feature & Follow #23

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Follow by EmailRSS or Bloglovin' is preferred :)


Follow on Bloglovin


Q: Today is the US's Independence Day. Share your favorite book with a war in it or an overthrow of the government.



Happy 4th for those in the States!


First, I just found out that Independence day was actually August 2, not July 4th, go figure. Anyway, as for my favorite book with a war in it or overthrow of the government...That's a hard one...There are sooo many. Obvious choice is Hunger Games of course. Then there is Feudlings, And All the Stars, the Fever Series by KMM, Insignia by S.J. Kincaid, and Eona. They all have some kind of war going on and they were all awesome! Each one is a slightly different genre so there is something that will appeal to all of you guys if you want to check them out ;)







What's your favorite?

10 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of your sections, however the covers are so mind-blowingly beautiful. I'll have to add quite a few to my TBR list!

    New follower via bloglovin

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, i'd love to read all of these, especially Eona. thanks for sharing :)

    bloglovin follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/07/feature-and-follow-55.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Karen Marie Moning, but I haven't read Shadowfever.

    New follower via bloglovin.

    Kimberly @ Once Upon a YA Book

    ReplyDelete
  4. I chose The Hunger Games this week. I've wanted to read Insignia for the longest time; it sounds amazing. Plus, the cover is gorgeous!

    I'm a bloglovin' follower.

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, that one sounds really good, gonna have to check it out.


    Thanks for stopping by and following :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe. Those pretty covers always do me in xD
    Thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you started the series? Just have to warn you that the last few books end in MAJOR cliffhangers, like the worst ever! So I would recommend having them all before you start xD


    Thanks for the follow and stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually just finished Vortex, the sequel to Insignia, and I'm so GLAD it didn't disappoint!


    Thanks for stopping by and following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That duology was amazing! One of my faves.
    Thanks for the follow and stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete

^ Scroll to Top