Monday, July 1, 2013

June Recap!

Time is passing so quickly!! I only have 3 weeks left of vacation and they are just flying by :(


Books Read: (24)









Books Reviewed: (14)






Favorite Reads: 





Guys, I can't stress enough how amazing In The Company of Shadows is. You all must read it! xD
Fighting Destiny was a great Fae book, kinda of like the Fever Series and The Golem and the Jinni was one of those thought provoking books. All excellent reads.



Favorite Cover: 





I'm not really sure why I like this cover so much, I just do.



I actually had quite a few DNF this month, more than normal, but that's probably cause of the major book hangover I was in. Can't remember all of them (and there were at least like 5), but the ones I do remember were One by Leigh Ann Kopans, Copper Girl by Jennifer Provost, and Tangled Souls by Jana Oliver.


How was your month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

^ Scroll to Top