Friday, July 19, 2013

Feature & Follow #24

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Follow by EmailRSS or Bloglovin' is preferred :)


Follow on Bloglovin


Q: Book Vacay: Where is the best destination reading spot for you? (other than your home)

Um, I don't actually have one...I can pretty much read any where, but I don't have a favorite spot besides my bed lol. I get tired reading while sitting down, so I much prefer to do my reading laying down and there is no where more comfortable than a bed :)


Where is your favorite reading spot?

No comments:

Post a Comment

^ Scroll to Top