I've finally decided to join up and start participating in this wonderful meme, Top Ten Tuesdays hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week the topic is Beginnings and Endings.
- The Weight of Souls - Bryony Pearce: "Dead men take me to the nicest places." Caught my attention immediately.
- The Awakening of Ren Crown - Anne Zoelle: "I would do anything for my brother". And oh boy, she wasn't lying!
- Eona - Alison Goodman: "A wise man once wrote: "In war, truth is the first causality." It was one hell of a war. The world building in this duology is amazing.
- The Fury - Alexander Gordon Smith: "Thump-thump...Thump-thump...Thump-thump..." And that was just the prologue. This book was intense!
- Dreamfever - K. M. M: "Now I'd lost everything." I think everyone who has read this series knows what I'm talking about. The last two books were brutal!
- Deep in the Count - Madison Parker: This was a really short story, but it ends with an encoded message, which obviously meant I just had to take another 10mins to figure out what it said xD
- Mistborn - Brandon Sanderson: This whole trilogy kept having such poignant endings. I loved them all.
- Fade - Sonny & Ais: This was the best appropriate ending to this series. The open ending fit perfectly.
- And All The Stars - Andrea K. Host: "Beneath the name, three words: ONE FOR ALL." This whole book was amazing, but the ending was specially bittersweet.
- Stormdancer - Jay Kristoff: "And into the poisoned air, she raised her fist."Gotta love a solid start to a revolution.