Friday, July 26, 2013

Feature & Follow #25

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Follow by EmailRSS or Bloglovin' is preferred :)


Follow on Bloglovin


Q: What do you do with your books after you are done reading them?

If they are physical, they go to the closet bookshelf, since I haven't had the chance to buy a nice one, where they'll gather a nice amount of dust xD. Since I mostly read e-books I just delete them off the kindle, if the book turns out to be a re-read worthy one, which doesn't happen often at all, I put them in a separate folder on the kindle. I like keeping those in hand :)


What do you do with your books?

No comments:

Post a Comment

^ Scroll to Top