Friday, January 31, 2014

Upcoming New Releases - Week of Feb. 3rd


Here are the releases for the up coming week of January 27 - February 2, 2014




Tuesday, February 4, 2014







Thursday, February 6, 2014









Books I'm looking forward to:

  • Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
  • Scintillate by Tracey Clark
  • Alienated by Melissa Landers
  • Prince of Shadows by Rachel Caine

Can't. Freaking. Wait. For. Ignite Me! Warnerrrr! xD Anyway. I have yet to read the last Morganville book, because, it's the last. I don't know if to be relieved or sad that it's finally over. I pretty much love anything Caine writes so Prince of Shadows should be good. Alienated also sounds very promising. Scintillate is about a girl who can see auras and I've always been fascinated with auras, so I'm hoping it's good. I haven't read the Lunar Chronicles yet. I know! Please don't kill me! xD I'll be trying to rectify that before Cress comes out hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

^ Scroll to Top