Friday, January 3, 2014

Upcoming New Releases - Week of Jan. 6th


Here are the releases for the up coming week of January 6 - Jan. 12, 2014




Tuesday, January 7, 2014










Books I'm looking forward to:

  • A Breath of Frost by Alexandra Harvey
  • Darkest Fear By Cate Tiernan
  • Salt by Danielle Ellison
  • Where You'll Find Me by Erin Fletcher

So many releases in one day! I already read Defy by Sara Larson and have already posted the review if guys are interested. I also have the arc for Darkest Fear, hoping to get around to it before it releases xD Looking forward to A Breath of Frost and Salt, they sounds great.

6 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh!! Unhinged comes out this week!! I can't wait to see what happens!!
    Happy 2014 reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie Halse Anderson has a new book out??
    Thanks for the post! *adds a bunch of books to TBR*

    - Kritika @ Snowflakes & Spider Silk

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem! :) That TBR pile is ever growing xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with Unhinged an Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salt is on my wishlist, and I have Enders and need to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salt looks like it could be great and I really hope it is lol. Haven't read a really good magic book in a while.

    ReplyDelete

^ Scroll to Top