Friday, January 24, 2014

Upcoming New Releases - Week of Jan. 27th


Here are the releases for the up coming week of January 27 - February 2, 2014




Tuesday, January 28, 2014







Thursday, January 30, 2014






Books I'm looking forward to:

  • Firstborn by Lorie Ann Grover
  • Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd
  • Minders by Michelle Jaffe

Cruel Beauty, Into the Still Blue, The Uninvited and Perfect Lies I have already read as arcs. Reviews for Into the Still Blue and The Uninvited are already up if you want to check those out, and the reviews for Cruel Beauty and Perfect Lies will be up next week :) Firstborn sounds really awesome, and I hope it actually is. Minders I've see it has some mixed review of so I'll hold off on that one for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

^ Scroll to Top